Last night I sat down with a pattern I have reused and reworked in too many ways; one which my daughter has outgrown and with tired eyes I cut into this material we’ve had for over a year.
Needless to say I totally butchered these pajamas!!
But you wouldn’t know from looking at them!! I never cease to amaze myself…
I switched the front and back bodice pieces…sort of..I won’t go into too many details, however the need for more fabric in the front inspired ruffles.
Oh and did I mention there was not enough fabric…queue some random flannel on both top and bottom!
There were 3 or 4 major errors; I got a nice brain work out from this one, and she got some ridiculously cute PJ’s.
Thanks for looking!!