A new blue corduroy skirt. I love this new garment!!
I’ll make this post brief since I’m technically on vacation right now. I purchased this blue corduroy as a remnant a year or so ago. I paired it with pattern Simplicity 1887. Pants version here.
I changed the pattern from an elastic waist to a zip down the side. The only problem I had was the back puffed out so I tried to fix it with a waistband dart…it’s a little awkward. I also took in the extra back panel fabric with four more darts to match the front. It gives a really nice shape to the skirt.
The pocket lining is left over from the skirt I’m wearing in the photo.
Thanks for taking a look at my little project!!
Enjoy your week.